ArtVo is committed to the safety of our customers.
Our venue is committed to sharing joy and happiness through our artwork in a completely clean, safe and healthy environment. Our updated COVID safety procedures are listed below and we’ll continue to release more information about safety measures in due course.
ArtVo has always maintained cleaning and sanitisation procedures across all of our locations.
In line with Victorian Government guidelines, ArtVo has implemented the following COVID-safe changes:
- Limiting the number of people in the space via timed entry session times
- Contactless temperature checks upon entry
- Hand-sanitising station: All guest required to sanitise before entry
- Regular and deep clean in high touch and busy areas
- Installing social distancing floor markers
Employee & Guest Responsibilities
In order to make the ArtVo experience enjoyable for everyone, we’re asking both guests and employees to help us maintain certain safety standards.
- Please ensure that a safe distance of 1.5m between other guests and employees is maintained at all times.
- Using hand sanitiser whenever offered.
- Arriving on-time to maintain a steady, socially distanced flow.
- Hassle-free rescheduling if you feel sick, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone who’s tested positive for COVID-19. Please email us at [email protected] to reschedule your session day and time at no additional cost.
We appreciate your support during this difficult season and look forward to seeing you enjoy yourselves at ArtVo once again!
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to reschedule your booking time.